The majority of people ask for a consultant to visit and collate the information for their Wills at home.
Our consultants are able to provide advice and guidance and answer many of your questions face to face.
Before they visit, it may be helpful if you have considered the following:
- Who you will choose as Executor and Trustee and whether you have sought their permission.
- If applicable, who you will choose as Guardians for your children.
- Your funeral arrangements.
- Any personal gifts you wish to bequeath.
- Beneficiaries to your Estate, should your primary choices pre-decease you.
However, an initial no-obligation telephone chat with one of our consultants will enable us to explain how we work, how we charge and how we can help you.